This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ageeblay

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im applying for the MD program through Oztrekk.
I got offer from Flinders. I recently received an interview invite from UQ. I would love to connect with a past (or current) international student who attended Flinders. I like the smaller class sizes Flinders has because I think UQ having a class of ~400 is insane. But I don’t know anyone who’s been to Flinders and the internship is v anxiety provoking.

If you go or have gone to Flinders pls reach out!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I got offer from Flinders. I recently received an interview invite from UQ. I would love to connect with a past (or current) international student who attended Flinders. I like the smaller class sizes Flinders has because I think UQ having a class of ~400 is insane. But I don’t know anyone who’s been to Flinders and the internship is v anxiety provoking.

I can suggest reaching out to the university's international student office or student organization to connect with former or present foreign students who may share their experiences and provide guidance. Furthermore, online forums or social media groups for overseas students studying in Australia, particularly at Flinders University, may provide a supportive environment through which to interact with other students, ask questions, and exchange information. Remember that the internship might be stressful, but the Flinders MD program is designed to provide you the skills and experience you need to thrive in your future job.
If you need any updates about the Australian visa or any information about immigration, please contact them.
Student Visa Australia Subclass 500 | Atlantis Visas

Best wishes with your decision and studies!

I'm a Flinders graduate and currently a Cardiothoracic Surgeon in the US. Happy to give an advise.

Reactions: 2 users

Am a student there - feel free to reach out :)

Reactions: 1 user