FlexMed 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So has anyone actually gotten a rejection letter? Sorry if this has already been asked

As far as we know, we being this thread, no one has received a letter of rejection yet. However, apparently they will be sending out the last invites/ rejections this week.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got a rejection! ): Good luck to everyone else who applied/got interviews! Hopefully one day I can join you all at Sinai or another Med School!

Reactions: 1 users
There it is, the official rejection. It was a nice run. Good luck to everyone who got an interview!

Ditto. Rejected like a champ. Honestly, I think it's because of the lack of an extravagant "flex" plan. Had I known about the program when I started my undergrad, there would have been two years to develop a plan.

Rejected! Congrats to all the people who received interviews

Rejected. Congrats to all who received interviews.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Is there anyone who hasn't received a rejection or an interview request? I'm an engineering student, and I still haven't heard anything.

1 month left!

Hey guys,
I recently got a request to send an updated transcript for the current school year... just wondering, did anyone else who interviewed get/not get this request? Any ideas what this might entail? :nailbiting:

Hey guys,
I recently got a request to send an updated transcript for the current school year... just wondering, did anyone else who interviewed get/not get this request? Any ideas what this might entail? :nailbiting:
I got that request too. When I went for my interview, we were told that they'd ask this from all applicants! Don't sweat it!

I got that request too. When I went for my interview, we were told that they'd ask this from all applicants! Don't sweat it!

Thanks! At my interview, they told me they'd only send requests to some applicants, "if need be," so now I'm not sure what to think!

What days did you guys interview on? It may have been a decision they made later in the process.

They told me that they would only send the transcript request to some individuals- I interviewed on April 16th! Received the request as well!

@themcatster They told us they would ask for additional information if needed. Interviewed end of May and also got the request!

I interviewed on April 24, and we were told that they would ask for transcripts if needed. However, another applicant asked if it would be for everyone or certain individuals, and the lady's response made it seem like they'd ask for a transcript from everyone. Sorry for the confusion!

does anyone know if the July 1st they mentioned was the exact day we'd get decisions, or just a general guideline?

Seems like they've had more than enough time to review our apps...

anyways, should hear soon... good luck all

When I interviewed, I think they said it was likely the exact decision day, but they made no promises just in case. Also, it's a Wednesday - midweek, seems highly likely. Godlike to you too!

Have they said...email, call, letter? Time of day? I know I'm just being annoying for asking for these details, but I'm anxious man, gotz to know!

Have they said...email, call, letter? Time of day? I know I'm just being annoying for asking for these details, but I'm anxious man, gotz to know!
So anxious too! I'm pretty sure email will be the method cause that's how they've notified us so far. Good luck everyone! No matter what you deserve it at this point!

Super anxious. We all know they have the decisions. Would it kill them to send the emails out a day early? Haha

Reactions: 2 users
As someone who is going to apply this year, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing who got accepted! Good luck everyone.

Today's my birthday, so I'm hoping for two good days in a row! Fingers crossed, y'all. We will all do great things, with or without FlexMed!

So - I did the obsessive premed thing and my scouting report is that they'll email us. That's just b/c they email the regular applicants per the normal threads. I just have no idea when.

Really a bummer, I'm going to the orthodontist tomorrow morning and if I check and I get in, I'll have 0 problems constantly smiling wide open, but if I don't I'll just be bawling all over the orthodontist. Poor fellows who have to deal with premeds. I pity them sometimes.

Would anyone who gets in mind sharing their stats and such? It'd be super helpful since there's not a lot of info out there.

does anyone have a clue about what time the email should come around? im guessing 4-5 pm?

I hope sooner! But who knows. Does anyone know if they will also send emails to those who do not get in?

Rejected. Good luck to all the students accepted! I'm sure we'll all do great things. :)

Rejected. Had pretty good interviews too. Not too bummed, I'm already halfway into my MCAT prep. Congrats to all those accepted!!

Future applicants: I have a 3.86 at a HYP and a 2380 SAT. Lesson being, the best stats/pedigree won't get you into this program if you're a bio major premed who's taken most of the courses already. Don't really know what I expected lol but at least I got some good interview experience and rec letters out of it. Good luck.

Congratulations to those who got in! I know you're all probably busy celebrating with family and friends but when you get a chance could you provide us with a few details regarding your stats/EC's/how interviews went? I would really appreciate it as I plan to apply this upcoming cycle.

Also in! Does anyone known if there is a fb group for accepted students?

Also - would love to help, celebrating with the fam - but I put "Help SDN because you've been there and you know the tragedy of the premed life" on my to do list