FIU DPT Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SDPT94

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
Has anyone recently interviewed by Florida International University?
I have an interview meeting any insight would be helpful! Really appreciate it :)
#FutureDPT2024 let's go!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi, I may not be of much assistance bc I interviewed during the early decision process.

Experience

They usually start off with basic questions such as tell me about yourself, why DPT, why fiu, what have you learned from your volunteering/shadowing experiences.
They'll tell you about the school/program.

Suggestions

Ask lots of questions e.g. Why did you forgo the use of cadavers and What type of research are you currently working on.
Read everything on the website! My honors prof told me that and it's probably the best advice I can give.

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Reactions: 1 user
Have you taken the interview? I second Yoshi! It is super laid back and you will get to ask more questions than they ask you! I was interviewed by one faculty member and dictated the convo.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Have you taken the interview? I second Yoshi! It is super laid back and you will get to ask more questions than they ask you! I was interviewed by one faculty member and dictated the convo.
Hey! Did FIU get back to you?