First Person to Recieve NYU interview gets...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BeachLuvr

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it just me, or is anybody else just itching to hear from this school? Okay, well maybe not itching...but crazy with wait :D

Members don't see this ad.

looing at the "interview" post, its appears that there are students getting interviews at NYU

their parents are probably alumni...lol...NYU loves that sort of thing

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone heard from michigan schools or know someone that has? i mean they have to interview sometime soon, right? acceptances come out in 2 months...

NYU has definitely been interviewing students - me and some other sleepy second years saw a bunch of interviewees touring the school while we were leaving our 8AM fixed prosthodontics lab :sleep: :p If you are invited to interview in the fall, you will likely hear by early December. Be patient - my interview invite did not come until early October.

NYCDentGrl
NYUCD '07

NYCDentGrl said:
NYU has definitely been interviewing students - me and some other sleepy second years saw a bunch of interviewees touring the school while we were leaving our 8AM fixed prosthodontics lab :sleep: :p If you are invited to interview in the fall, you will likely hear by early December. Be patient - my interview invite did not come until early October.

NYCDentGrl
NYUCD '07

do most people that get interviews very early on get accepted?