USMLE/COMLEX Firecracker Demonstrations - and 30 days free

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EBaillie

Vendor
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

We're Firecracker, and we're a learning program available on the web and in mobile apps that uses the principles of spaced repetition to help you review and retain the information you need to succeed in your med-school classes and ace the board exams. We have a wealth of topics covered, 30K review questions ("flash cards") and a QBank with over 1,200 questions.

We've scheduled a couple Firecracker demonstrations over the next week. We'll cover the current web-platform and apps, and how to use each in a couple scenarios:

1) For dedicated USMLE/COMLEX prep.
2) As a course-study companion in the months before your board exams.

All attendees will receive 30 days of Firecracker free. For new users, this is 30 days initial-free access. For existing users, we'll add 30 days to your current trial or subscription. This access includes all our Step 1 AND Step 2 CK content and access to our QBank questions.

Webinars:
May 22, 2015 at 3:00 p.m. EST
May 27, 2015 at 1:00 p.m. EST

Any questions? Please post them here and I'll get back to you.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi, how are your topics for Step 2CK and respective questions for Step 2CK sourced from (i.e. resources used)? Are the qbank questions written by your physicians and/or students (e.g. like how first aid usmlerx is) and are there explanations to each each choice (e.g. why X is right/wrong)?

Will you also give a demonstration for Step 2CK on your webinar dates? Thanks so much!

The QBank questions, as well as all of Firecracker's content and questions, are written by our physicians and medical student on our content team. We do offer explanations for each answer choice. I can put you in touch with our editor in chief to ask for specific resources used to source our material. We can also through some Step 2 CK material during the webinars. And here a guide recommended by David, who will be on the webinar today as well: https://www.firecracker.me/using-firecracker-during-clinical-rotations/

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
The QBank questions, as well as all of Firecracker's content and questions, are written by our physicians and medical student on our content team. We do offer explanations for each answer choice. I can put you in touch with our editor in chief to ask for specific resources used to source our material. We can also through some Step 2 CK material during the webinars. And here a guide recommended by David, who will be on the webinar today as well: https://www.firecracker.me/using-firecracker-during-clinical-rotations/

Thanks so much for the follow-up. Yes, that would be great - could you either list here or PM me as able, a contact e-mail to reach your editor in chief about those resources used for Step 2CK-clinical content?

Hi everyone,

We're Firecracker, and we're a learning program available on the web and in mobile apps that uses the principles of spaced repetition to help you review and retain the information you need to succeed in your med-school classes and ace the board exams. We have a wealth of topics covered, 30K review questions ("flash cards") and a QBank with over 1,200 questions.

We've scheduled a couple Firecracker demonstrations over the next week. We'll cover the current web-platform and apps, and how to use each in a couple scenarios:

1) For dedicated USMLE/COMLEX prep.
2) As a course-study companion in the months before your board exams.

All attendees will receive 30 days of Firecracker free. For new users, this is 30 days initial-free access. For existing users, we'll add 30 days to your current trial or subscription. This access includes all our Step 1 AND Step 2 CK content and access to our QBank questions.

Webinars:
May 22, 2015 at 3:00 p.m. EST
May 27, 2015 at 1:00 p.m. EST

Any questions? Please post them here and I'll get back to you.
Hi, I just attended the webinar. How do we access the 30 days of Firecracker?

Update: I'm all set. Sent an email and got the help I needed. Thanks again!

Last edited: