Fire Emblem: Three HoWWses Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Timing/Start Date Preferences?

• 12/12

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 36/12

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • August 25

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • August 27/28

• September 1

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Other??

• Total voters
Arianrhod, The Silver Maiden:
1. AM
2. Santy

Ailell, The Valley of Torment:
1. PSV
2. Wildzoo
3. Mad Jack
4. Cray

The Mittelfrank Opera House:
1. Zenge142

Garreg Mach Monastery:
1. DocE

The Tailtean Plains:
1. Fluff

Probably in Brigid (tots):
- lawp
- wonder (wish I could play but sadly school)

inb4 samac tells me to go solve a game thread
Horse Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Confirming that I'll be playing!! Hype. Hoping to have fun with y'all.

Also poor souls going into Ailell, they dont know what will happen there. 😔

House Fraldarius is on our side, easy win. Skill Issue for the rest of players not signing up in Arhianrod.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users
Confirming that I'll be playing!! Hype. Hoping to have fun with y'all.

Also poor souls going into Ailell, they dont know what will happen there. 😔

House Fraldarius is on our side, easy win. Skill Issue for the rest of players not signing up in Arhianrod.
I look forward to screaming for your head encouragement in tot chat ❤️

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi let me know if I am absolutely needed as an extra player to run

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Wait I think I figured out the issue. One more try since probably no one got tagged from that last one anyway.

@WildZoo @PrincessButterCup @Crayola227 @RedLauren @Karabiner13 @MixedAnimals77 @dolphin106258 @kcoughli @nyanko @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo @allieh8607 @SARdoghandler @CoffeeQuestionMark @genny @Miranda Senft @Mad Jack @Skimble @johnnaboo @Stagg737 @bryndiana.jones @Glammyre @Coopah @DVMDream @StayingPositive2017 @SkiOtter @finnickthedog @sheltermed @johnnaboo @Lawper @Trilt @Gwenevre

@Altruistic80 @muttmanager @killerleaf @capri1722 @emlady09 @Barkley13 @grebes4lyfe @Matthew9Thirtyfive @DocEspana @StartingoverVet @Dinashadow @ziggyandjazzy @Doctor-S @mypetmoose @Beagle-Brigade @picklegurl @FrostySparrow @Stella Mudd @MSUcvmHOPE @cubsrule4e @hazelmoo

@cubsrule4e @Barkley13 @Stroganoff @PippyPony @Elkhart @Dr. ForgotToFlush @kraskadva @acanthuroidei @AccidentFromFlorida @nontradstdnt @Eriyo @WonderingStudent @holdthemayo @Coopah @kaydubs @BigCats @SirHammerlock @MrsDrDr @jenjen2020 @Kota1000 @Doktor_dud3 @Navilly @mizchiefmanaged @mmmdreamerz @SnowshoeDog143 @alissa14 @Wolfie<3 @differentiating @Sunshine in a Storm @lizliz99 @EngrSC @PreciousMoments2024 @mypetmoose @Ms Procrastinator

@OctopusDoctorpus @tigerchuffs @justafluff @Dana_May_B @Vet01 @Zeppelyn @lumya @Nannarnaluk @violetvett @Booksandshoes @bunnydvm @hopeful_vet2026 @abolt18 @hippopodame @weagle_weagle @bluestoat @AceHydro @Halocat @nseig @potentialsheltervet @Miyamiya @motheatenlysis @BiranM54 @IvyMoose @kdswg @puppydogtor @WorthlessOxygen @FeedMeSeymour @PhiloslothicalStudent @mkg323 @TelemarketingEnigma @Truenamer

@Aprilthearab @supershorty @vetmedhead @WonderingStudent @Dinashadow @alissa14 @Zenge142 @alleycat03 @Cyndia @holdthemayo @Viscernable @PippyPony @samac @cubsrule4e @Stagg737 @genny @vetschoolsletmeinplease
Thanks for the tag! :love:

Taking a pass this time.

Have fun everyone - should be a wild and crazy game!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
I'll play if you really need bodies, but I will happily give up a spot once the list gets bigger.

Strong preference for 12/12, especially with a large game like this.

1. AM
2. Santy

1. PSV
2. Wildzoo
3. Mad Jack
4. Cray

1. Zenge142

Garreg Mach Monastery:
1. DocE

The Tailtean Plains:
1. Fluff
2. Pip

- lawp

• Care
I'll play if you really need bodies, but I will happily give up a spot once the list gets bigger.

Strong preference for 12/12, especially with a large game like this.

1. AM
2. Santy

1. PSV
2. Wildzoo
3. Mad Jack
4. Cray

1. Zenge142

Garreg Mach Monastery:
1. DocE

The Tailtean Plains:
1. Fluff
2. Pip

- lawp
I don’t know if we’ll be able to run, given how slowly this has filled, but we’ll see. Thanks :)

:sorry:

No one likes the Opera House. Smh.
Poor lonely Zenges. I'll come hang out with you and the phantom.
@Mad Jack I'm bringing you to the opera with me

1. AM
2. Santy

1. PSV
4. Cray

1. Zenge142
2. Dubz
3. Mad Jack

Garreg Mach Monastery:
1. DocE

The Tailtean Plains:
1. Fluff
2. Pip

- lawp

• Haha
  • Love
  • Sad
Looks like this game will have to be postponed since we’re not even close to a full roster. Not sure when we’ll be able to run it; unfortunately might have to wait til winter break :/

I can run another game in the interim if people decide they need their fix.

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 12 users
Just saw DocE was playing as well as MJ. That seals it that I am playing

1. AM
2. Santy

Aillel, The Valley of Torment:
1. PSV
2. Wildzoo
3. Mad Jack
4. Cray
5. DocE

1. Zenge142

Garreg Mach Monastery:

The Tailtean Plains:
1. Fluff

Tots (if possible this game)
- lawp
[/QUOTE]

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Looks like this game will have to be postponed since we’re not even close to a full roster. Not sure when we’ll be able to run it; unfortunately might have to wait til winter break :/

Just saw this. Balls.

• Care
  • Sad

Let's follow the blood scent (to whenever you actually do hold it)

how come cubs got tagged 3 times and i only got tagged twice?!?! :punch:

I really really want to play this but.... that's vacation time. idk how my participation would be. i'll sign up only if you really really need people and understand that i may go mia.
Pure nepotism

Hi! Fwiw I’m down to play this whenever you run it. It’s been an incentive for me to pick up 3 houses again and I’ve just been waiting until I’m further in the game to decide where to sign up.

• Love
Oh god why is there a secret second signups

• Wow
Wispy is frustrated with AM as he said so multiple times before. SOV made a case for why he thinks AM is wolfy. Yes being civil is important but there could be a legitimate reason for Wispy’s frustration, and i would appreciate if the tots can reserve their commentary in the signup thread
Respectfully, if inappropriate conduct is occurring on the thread, I'm going to tell people to knock it off and I don't really give a damn if you don't like it. There are ways to express those things without attacking people, calling them bad players, etc.

Do better. All of you.

• Love
Respectfully, if inappropriate conduct is occurring on the thread, I'm going to tell people to knock it off and I don't really give a damn if you don't like it. There are ways to express those things without attacking people.
I think the players can point out inappropriate conduct just fine, as has been done so multiple times so far.

• Okay...