Final week of studying

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lollygagger

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm now in my final week of studying before my NAPLEX next Monday. I was wondering for those who took it, what was your method for the last week?

For nearly 4 weeks I read through all of RxPrep ONCE as well as did a little bit of math problems every night. I did none of the RxPrep quizzes however (except math) as I just wanted to thoroughly read through the chapters first and save the quizzes for last as a refresher. However, this method didn't work and it seems I have forgotten everything as I started taking the quizzes and noticed I have barely retained anything and I'm scoring embarrassingly low.

Aside from knowing what others did the final week before taking NAPELX, would you also recommend I try my best to go through the dense book again or just focus on taking the RxPrep quizzes and just learning through the feedback given?

Thanks! Feeling awfully discouraged as I have a residency too that I do not want to lose by failing this.

Members don't see this ad.

Do the pre Naplex exam. It’s pretty accurate representation of the exam.

Lol, thanks for that advice. It definitely was an accurate representation in my case. I got 101 on the Pre-Naplex and just got my results for the Naplex and scored 101. So glad the wait is finally over