Final Exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tootoo30

Account Closed!
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are final exams required in pharmacy school? Meaning if you do good throughout the year, do they give you an option of skipping the final exam? Any input is gladly appreciated! Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

If you do good throughout the school year, then taking the final exam is not that hard. There might be a few schools that give you that option, but I think the majority of the schools will make you take the final exams.

A few of our classes let us exempt the final, but most of them are required.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was exempt from taking one final. The professor let all of the students who were passing the course decide for themselves if they wanted to take the final exam. This was the only class like that though.

2,000 posts! :D

lol, that's like impossible here. we have written finals, orals, and lab exams. ALWAYS!

I've never had this option in pharmacy school. We always have cumulative finals.

Thanks for the reply everyone, I always screw up my average on final exams! I don't know what it is but I always get real nervous during finals, so I was just wondering...oh well :rolleyes: