Coursework & Fieldwork Fieldwork Abroad

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DanielleOT

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I was wondering if anyone did their level II fieldwork abroad and had any information to provide about their experiences. My program offers level II abroad in Belgium, Italy, and Denmark and I'm highly considering doing my second level II in one of them. Would love to hear any experiences/feedback!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi I was wondering if anyone did their level II fieldwork abroad and had any information to provide about their experiences. My program offers level II abroad in Belgium, Italy, and Denmark and I'm highly considering doing my second level II in one of them. Would love to hear any experiences/feedback!

I never knew you could do a level II in a foreign country. Only thing I would be worried about is the language barrier. Any placements in the UK?

That's awesome! I would love to experience how OT is different/similar in other countries. What program are you attending if you don't mind me asking?

Reactions: 1 user