Fentanol

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kidthor

meep
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Why do all the republican debate candidates call it fentanol? And how are there TikTok ads on Fox News?

Members don't see this ad.

Crowded field for the Republican Vice-Presidential Debate tonight. Looks like all of them except Asa Hutchison raised their hands to say they would still support Trump even post-conviction. Better a felon than a Democrat amiright?

Nothing more useful than a bunch of climate change deniers while Florida boils, Arizona roasts, Canada burns and California has a hurricane

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
"Fentuhnawl" was driving me insane.

Ramaswamy probably resonated well with the MAGA lunatics, but likely less so with conservatives ready for a return to a more mature candidate. He looked awfully alone up there on the Ukraine issue without Trump there to side with him.

Desantis laughably couldn't take a stand on anything except border security, which Ramaswamy mocked effectively.

Haley did well and came across as a more intelligent serious candidate who came out swinging, which she needed to do (opposite approach of Desantis).

Pence did well overall. Landed some punches but missed some as well. Very religious, which might sit well with some but will resonate less with others.

Scott didn't seem very effective with his time. Also, very religious.

Christy did pretty well. Things looked tenuous when he got boo'd for criticizing Trump, but he stuck to his message and landed some effective criticism.

Moderators did great. Cut off people and effectively made them look like dinguses for talking over them. Also made it very clear when Desantis wasn't answering questions or when people were hedging with the raising hands on issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
If you think that is bad, wait until you find out governments make other errors and are interested in controlling narratives more broadly.

Ramaswamy probably resonated well with the MAGA lunatics, but likely less so with conservatives ready for a return to a more mature candidate. He looked awfully alone up there on the Ukraine issue without Trump there to side with him.

The irony of a brown dude name Vivek Ramaswamy thinking he has more than a snowballs chance in hell of being elected by the MAGA crowd is literally too much for me to handle. Dudes channeling some serious Clayton Bigsby vibes.

Reactions: 9 users
Crowded field for the Republican Vice-Presidential Debate tonight. Looks like all of them except Asa Hutchison raised their hands to say they would still support Trump even post-conviction. Better a felon than a Democrat amiright?
It’s almost like they know they are running for 2nd place. You follow the polls, right?

Reactions: 1 users
Nothing more useful than a bunch of climate change deniers while Florida boils, Arizona roasts, Canada burns and California has a hurricane
It’s Biden and his army of Je***sh space lasers causing this so liberals can steal peoples land.. DONT U KNOW ANYTHING LIBRUL?!?!?!

I am glad that I am not the only one irritated by Fenta-NOL. The public probably does it because it rhymes with alco-HOL. I don't think it is limited to Republicans, because it drove me crazy on NPR the other day. Just the typical unfamiliarity with a term.

I think I'll just start referring to it as Sublimaze. At least once a week I have to explain to patients why they're getting a dirty street drug as part of their anesthetic.

• Haha
I think I'll just start referring to it as Sublimaze. At least once a week I have to explain to patients why they're getting a dirty street drug as part of their anesthetic.
Had a cardiac surgeon once tell me to start using this new medication called “sublimaze”

• Haha