Female nurse, 27, posed as male doctor in order to get women patients to send her explicit pictures

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was considering posting a witty line but i think ill let @MickyMyki do what he does best

Reactions: 1 user
What the hell...

Members don't see this ad :)
So when you tell patients to take their medications, keep track of their blood pressure, come for follow up visits, it's no can do.

Take off your panties and send me a pick of your vaj?

"oh, yes doctor, right away sir."

Reactions: 7 users
I don't understand...she didn't seem to pretend in any professional context, so are people just up in arms because someone made a fake online profile and then used it to sext people? Because that's just...the internet. Always has been. This is why you don't send nudes to online friends, ever, unless you're comfortable with the fact that they could turn out to be the complete opposite person as they said they were.

Reactions: 1 users
I don't understand...she didn't seem to pretend in any professional context, so are people just up in arms because someone made a fake online profile and then used it to sext people? Because that's just...the internet. Always has been. This is why you don't send nudes to online friends, ever, unless you're comfortable with the fact that they could turn out to be the complete opposite person as they said they were.

I feel like I'm at a really bad after school special.

I mean, feel free to send nudes to whoever you want that asks for them.

I’m of the opinion that everyone’s nudes should be freely available to break the stigma. It’s like what Syndrome said: When everyone’s naked... nobody is.

I’m of the opinion that everyone’s nudes should be freely available to break the stigma. It’s like what Syndrome said: When everyone’s naked... nobody is.

Second movies comin.

Sounds like someone is asking ;)
I mean, I know you're joking and I'm supposed to be a good sport with a thick skin and play along, but just so there's no confusion: unequivocally no. Just no.

I mean, I know you're joking and I'm supposed to be a good sport with a thick skin and play along, but just so there's no confusion: unequivocally no. Just no.

nobody's actually joking when they say "S3nd NUD3Z plZ"
never

I'm confused, is that a yes?

Yeah I'm not sure her being a nurse and posing as a doctor is really relevant to this story. She just made a fake online profile claiming to be a doc and asked for nudes. That's been going on since social media became a thing. From the headline I thought she pulled the doctor version of Mulan and shaved her head and put on a mens clothing... disappointing.

Reactions: 3 users