fellowship/residency list is not correct

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wooo

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I searched for cardiology fellowship programs in the scutwork thingy on the SDN homepage and it showed zero cardiology fellowships in the south regions. After checking the web page of my med-school, I found out that the school I am attending has a cardiology fellowship program, as do several other locations that are not on the list. I checked the Amercian cardiology page and searched out several programs not listed on the scutwork page. What's the deal with that? I have been under the impression for more than a year that I was going to have to move across the country to even have a shot a cardiology fellowship. What a relief!

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by wooo:
•I searched for cardiology fellowship programs in the scutwork thingy on the SDN homepage and it showed zero cardiology fellowships in the south regions. After checking the web page of my med-school, I found out that the school I am attending has a cardiology fellowship program, as do several other locations that are not on the list. I checked the Amercian cardiology page and searched out several programs not listed on the scutwork page. What's the deal with that? I have been under the impression for more than a year that I was going to have to move across the country to even have a shot a cardiology fellowship. What a relief!•

The Scutwork.com database is not a direct link from FRIEDA or other source. It depends on either users or the webmasters to hand input the data. Therefore, if programs are missing, its because no one has typed them in.

Perhaps you would be so kind to input some? If you do, you get a free t-shirt! :D