Fellowship Opportunity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iwmirott

Resident
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thought I would pass this along for anyone interested. I think it would be a great opportunity. The individual in charge is excellent! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Northwestern University seeks applicants to its Cancer Education and Career Development program (R25), Cancer Nanotechnology in Imaging and Radiotherapy.

This National Cancer Institute-funded program was established in 2009, in anticipation of a nanotechnology-based transformation in the practice of tumor imaging and radiotherapy. The training program will impart the requisite knowledge and skills to research-oriented radiologists and radiation oncologists who hope to participate in the process by which advances in nanotechnology research enter the clinic.

The program is administered by NU’s Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center, with strong support from the Depts. of Radiology and of Radiation Oncology at Northwestern University

Members don't see this ad.

i'm curious- what is the 'anticipated nanotechnology based transformation?' I've never heard of anything like that remotely close to clinical practice.

You can contact Dr. Gayle Woloschak ([email protected]) for futher info. I had a website with information, but the address is not working, I will look for the correct one and post it.