Fellowship 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wsbkp08

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested fellowship for 2016, how is your application process is going?

Members don't see this ad.

I hope not either.. Did you get it from Rutgers?

Members don't see this ad :)
One from Rutgers, one from a non-Rutgers; would have thought there would be more from 6 Rutgers receptions.

Hopefully some companies or departments haven't notified people yet, but I doubt it.

One from Rutgers, one from a non-Rutgers; would have thought there would be more from 6 Rutgers receptions.

Hopefully some companies or departments haven't notified people yet, but I doubt it.

I also got one from Rutgers and one from non-Rutgers.
Do you mind sharing the company's name that is from non-Rutgers?
You can PM me if you want.
man the waiting sucks

I just want to know when I can stop waiting haha. It's all I think about

Rutgers one from Sanofi. How about you both? Anything from Novartis or Bayer?

I wish I knew when it was over. I think by the first week of January is fair to call it quits, unless their top choices reject them.

I just want to know when I can stop waiting haha. It's all I think about
That's exactly how I feel right now lol
I can't even enjoy my holidays here which it sucks

I wish I knew when it was over. I think by the first week of January is fair to call it quits, unless their top choices reject them.

Nope. My other one is through MCPHS program.
Anybody know/heard anything about programs that are not affiliated with university programs?

Mines from AstraZeneca.. really thought I had a chance at Bayer but nothing yet

That's exactly how I feel right now lol
I can't even enjoy my holidays here which it sucks

Nope. My other one is through MCPHS program.
Anybody know/heard anything about programs that are not affiliated with university programs?

Do you mind telling me whether it was Genzyme by any chance? I'm starting to go a little crazy as well.

Also, does anyone know anything about UNC-GSK or Purdue-Takeda?

I have an on-site with Genzyme through MCPHS. I'll keep you all posted.

Happy New Year to everyone!

Do you mind telling me whether it was Genzyme by any chance? I'm starting to go a little crazy as well.

Also, does anyone know anything about UNC-GSK or Purdue-Takeda?

No mine was from Biogen from MCPHS.
Not sure about UNC and Purdue programs.

So looks like all of the fellowship programs that offered onsite interviews are university affiliated programs.
G'luck everyone hang in there!

Members don't see this ad :)
I do know that for UNC, especially their Med Affairs and Reg Affairs one with GSK, are still in the process of reviewing their applications, though apparently one of their other positions have finished sending out their on-site invites, so take it what you will. I would hazard to guess by the end of this week(?) their entire on-site invitation decisions would be made.

Reactions: 1 user

Which Sanofi one, if you don't mind me asking?

Does anyone know if any Rutgers programs have begun sending out offers? Or when they do (if there are typical days of the week for offers)?

Does anyone know if any Rutgers programs have begun sending out offers? Or when they do (if there are typical days of the week for offers)?

Rutgers offers can come out on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone received acceptance offer?
How did your onsite interview go? nervous!!
I'm also still waiting for non-university affiliated programs to even notify for onsite interviews.

I'm also still waiting for non-university affiliated programs to even notify for onsite interviews.

I would think by now that non-uni onsite invites would have come out. But I didn't get any so I'm not 100% sure.

Lol I literally just got a rejection email from the one non-Rutgers program I applied to.
Aww... Man I'm sorry to hear that...
Yeah. I applied to few programs that are non-uni programs and no response.
Hopefully they'll start sending the response since you've got one. I just want to know the results no more waiting.
Yeah looks like I'm waiting for mcphs-biogen and other non-uni programs

Every program that I'm aware of has already done or at least offered their interviews to candidates they're considering. It's game over for this waiting unless you get lucky.

In theory a program could have only interviewed candidates that will go somewhere else.

Finished my three on-sites, two uni-based and one independent. Now I wait until the end of the month and/or early next month for results. Some programs already know but are finalizing the offers. I don't know if any programs have contacted yet.

Every program that I'm aware of has already done or at least offered their interviews to candidates they're considering. It's game over for this waiting unless you get lucky.

In theory a program could have only interviewed candidates that will go somewhere else.

Finished my three on-sites, two uni-based and one independent. Now I wait until the end of the month and/or early next month for results. Some programs already know but are finalizing the offers. I don't know if any programs have contacted yet.

Depends. From what I heard, USC-Allergan is still in the process of deciding on-site interviews and won't finalize them till end of next week. Same for the UNC-GSK Med Affairs position, still haven't finalized on-site interview offers yet.

By the 11th I had received 3 offers, one of which was my top choice (accepted). I was offered 6 on-site interviews by the end of 2015, and I ended up attending 3 during the first week of January. I'm not sure how other program timelines go, but the ones I applied to all moved very quickly. The 3 I attended were 2-uni and 1 non.

Do you guys mind sharing the name of the company for independent?
You can message me if you guys dont want to post it publicly..
I just want to give up my hope if they are one of the companies that I'm waiting for...

Do you guys mind sharing the name of the company for independent?
You can message me if you guys dont want to post it publicly..
I just want to give up my hope if they are one of the companies that I'm waiting for...

I messaged you! I don't mind sharing with anyone else in private, either -- I know the waiting is stressful. Best of luck to everyone still waiting to hear!