Feedback on Md-Mba.org

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mward04

SDN Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
Partner Organization
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
A bunch of you have seen the website I created for MD/MBAs, www.md-mba.org let me ask you...anything you would add, take away, change from the site?

Other good resources (websites, articles, groups etc) that you would like to see added? New sections?

Thanks for your help with this! :D

Members don't see this ad.

Great site.

I think the major concern of pre-meds who are looking into dual-degree programs is the actual application procedure -- how competitive is it to get in? Perhaps round up info from MD/MBA students (or the program directors) at all the different schools and ask them what the entry procedure is like.

I know that you covered a lot of that stuff in the FAQ, but some schools are different than others... entry might be next to impossible for a fresh from college pre-med at one school (Penn, perhaps), while it is not even a concern at another school (Duke).

Nice work, though.

Excellent, even after searching online and looking through school websites I still can't find as good information about md-mba programs. Extremely helpful, i have to echo wat indy said. I have not gone thru the entire site completely to see whether or not their is anything crucial missing but one thing that may be nice is what type of coursework or plan an undergrad would have to do b4 trying to go down this path. I am an undergrad now so it would be really nice if you could tell how others did it or u did. :)

Thanks a bunch.

Great Site Michael!