February PCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brownc75

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone taken the exam in Feb. yet? how did it go?

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone taken the exam in Feb. yet? how did it go?
I just got out 20 minutes ago. After finishing the exam I thought I did horrible. My stamina for the math fell off and I was going so slow. When the paper printed I was surprised. I definitely could have done better (guessed 15 questions in math).

BIO 430 -85%
CHEM 472 -99%
CR 419 -87%
QR 407 -62%
COMPOSITE 432 -95%

Reactions: 1 users
I just got out 20 minutes ago. After finishing the exam I thought I did horrible. My stamina for the math fell off and I was going so slow. When the paper printed I was surprised. I definitely could have done better (guessed 15 questions in math).

BIO 430 -85%
CHEM 472 -99%
CR 419 -87%
QR 407 -62%
COMPOSITE 432 -95%
Did you take the Pcat practice test? thanks

BIO 430 -85%
CHEM 472 -99%
CR 419 -87%
QR 407 -62%
COMPOSITE 432 -95%

how was the chemistry? was it more orgo or general chemistry based?

Members don't see this ad :)
A lot more gen checm
Mine had more general chem 2. I didn't expect so much of it., because I studied harder gen chem 1 periodic trend and organic. I thought it was my weaker part, and I thought I will figure out gen chem 2 cause I knew some important stuff.... I was wrong, it was really hard for me.. calculate Ph, solubility.. Don't even remember. So I would pay very close attention to it well. Also pay very close attention to colligative properties
I expected hard naming in orgo. All I had some simple alkane

Reactions: 1 user
Mine had more general chem 2. I didn't expect so much of it., because I studied harder gen chem 1 periodic trend and organic. I thought it was my weaker part, and I thought I will figure out gen chem 2 cause I knew some important stuff.... I was wrong, it was really hard for me.. calculate Ph, solubility.. Don't even remember. So I would pay very close attention to it well. Also pay very close attention to colligative properties
I expected hard naming in orgo. All I had some simple alkane
How was biology for you?