FDA Rotation 2020-2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futurepharmacist3

Reaction score
Has anyone who applied for an FDA rotation heard back yet?
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I was accepted today for drug shortages. My friend also applied for another department and has a phone call scheduled this week, no acceptance yet though.

I was accepted today for drug shortages. My friend also applied for another department and has a phone call scheduled this week, no acceptance yet though.
Congrats! Did they contact you via a phone call or email to tell you that you got accepted?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I would like to know the same.. Still crossing my fingers.
I still haven’t heard back either. I really want to get the rotation, so I’m hoping they’re just late sending out offers this year. However, I think the rejections are sent out at the end of February so who knows. Here’s to hoping we hear back soon though!

For those still waiting, don't lose hope! I just received the email today.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello Everyone! Wondering if anyone has a an FDA rotation from June 22 to July 24th? Trying to find a roommate and cut living costs. Please let me know!

Hey Everyone! I made a facebook group for APPE students for 2020-2021! Feel free to join it and connect with people, and also please tell your friends as well! Log into Facebook | Facebook

The name is "FDA APPE Rotation 2020-2021" if you try to search it up on facebook!

See you guys there!!!