FCVS/FSMB trick

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Funk1299

Reaction score
Hi,

Took my CK on August 9th, and my permit disappeared when I checked today.

Passed both 1 and CS, however I’m still not eligible for Step 3 on the FSMB/FCVS website

I guess my question is has anyone passed and the step 3 eligibility been posted later than the day before? Is the trick 100% reliable?

I really thought my score was coming next week due to the score delay...but with my permit disappearing I guess that means that it comes tomorrow?

Sorry just having a mini panic attack.

Members don't see this ad.

I’m not sure if the fsmb thing is 100% reliable. I didn’t even know that being available to apply for step 3 meant you passed. I took the test on July 31st and as of Aug 20th I was able to apply for step 3, so I’m not really sure about all of that.

I do like the fcvs thing though. It has all your tests attempts and status (pass/fail) and supposedly at 1AM prior to the Wednesday of reporting it states if passed. So maybe try it out.

You go to fsmb, create account, go to fcvs, then continue, then education and certification, then examination history. At 1AM it should state if passed. Good luck!

Last edited: