Family tragedy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MoosePilot

Y Bombardier
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am online friends with many people on SDN and that's why I mention this.

My wife of 10 years passed away on Sept 7 while I was deployed. I'm currently in our hometown on emergency leave. Her death was probably indirectly a result of two previous heart transplant surgeries, but her recent health had been excellent and this was very unexpected.

I'm not up to talking about it, but thought to mention it in case I've been acting weird.

I hope everyone will take the time and appreciate their families, because you never know when a goodbye might be your last.

Members don't see this ad.

I can't say that I've ever agreed with your politics, but man I'm sorry for your loss. And to have it happen when you're deployed is horrible. Be strong.

Members don't see this ad :)
:( Moosie, everything I said in my e-mail still holds true, and while I won't push you, remember that I'm here.

Much love,
Mousey :love:

There just isn't an apprpriate smiley,:oops: but I hope you know what I mean.

This is very sad news. My condolences to you and your family.

MoosePilot said:
My wife of 10 years passed away on Sept 7 while I was deployed. I'm currently in our hometown on emergency leave. Her death was probably indirectly a result of two previous heart transplant surgeries, but her recent health had been excellent and this was very unexpected.

My sincere condolences.

awww, moosie, i'm so sorry for your loss, my deepest condolences to you and your family, and many prayers will be sent your way. :( A hug from all your pals here...
hug.gif

I know words won't make a dent in your pain, but I wanted to say that we all empathize with you and send you all our thoughts and prayers. I am truely sorry for your loss.

May God be with you and comfort you in this agonizing time.

Amy :(

Incredibly sad to hear these awful news. :( I have never dealt with death, so I don't know what to say. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family. You have my deep and sincere condolences...

I feel like crying :( I'm really sorry for your loss, MoosePilot. You are such a great guy. My heart goes out to you and your family. :(

Members don't see this ad :)
:( I'm sorry for your loss.

:( I am very sorry to hear about your sudden and unexpected loss. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family as you go through this difficult time.

much :love: to you and your family.

My heart goes out to you.

Moose,

The loss that you have experienced has no words that can express my deepest sympathies to you and your family.

Peace be with you and your family during this tragic and difficult period. You will be in our prayers.

Blue skies, tailwinds, and God Bless.

MoosePilot said:
I am online friends with many people on SDN and that's why I mention this.

I'm not up to talking about it, but thought to mention it in case I've been acting weird.

I hope everyone will take the time and appreciate their families, because you never know when a goodbye might be your last.

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. :( :(
May God bless you and keep you.

Moose, from the extent of our interactions, you've always struck me as a kind and genuinely good man. My deepest condolences to you and yours and her families. I am so sorry.

--Vinoy

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Deirdre

I hope each day is better for you than the last. Although it may seem like empty platitudes coming from cyberspace, you have been (and still remain to be) a beacon of courage and inspiration to me. All flirtation and dribble aside, I consider you my friend, and please know that my thoughts are with you.

Mousey

Thank you all for your words of sympathy and encouragement. I don't have words.

Just saw this.

Moose, I am so sorry.

All best wishes for you and your family in this painful time.

My heart goes out to you. You are in my prayers. :(

I'm so, so sorry.

Moosie,

Just a line to let you know my thoughts are still with you. :)

You are in my thoughts.

I am so sorry for your loss.

As a military wife, i am sympathetic to your situation. Please stay as strong as you can, but don't be afraid to lean on the ones you love. The military provides a family atmosphere. My prayers are with you.