Family medicine job in Washington D.C.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DCFamilyMed

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for new or recent graduates in family medicine or internal medicine to join me in private practice in exciting vibrant urban Dupont Circle in Washington DC. Practice has been in existence since 1970 and is a thriving lucrative private practice. Practice in unique in having a CLIA COLA high complexity medical laboratory with labs available at the time you're seeing the patient, office EKG, spirometry, heel bone densitometry, and cardiac ECHO. Efficient home made EMR that has existed since 1972 and the practice has its own IT department present daily.
Large pool of new patients in the city looking for primary care physicians. Great starting salary and benefits include health insurance and malpractice insurance. Hours are 8-4pm no weekends seeing 20-25 patients daily. Spanish speaking a plus. Experience and comfort with GLBT population helpful. Great staff.
Looking for upcoming graduating residents or residents looking in the future.
Check out our website at www.qstreetmds.com
Email me at
[email protected] with your CV and letter of interest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1360303270.914800.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1360303270.914800.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 31
Members don't see this ad :)
Looking for family medicine or internal medicine physician in Dupont circle in urban Washington DC. Well established practice with EMR with high earning potential and great lifestyle. Great office staff and collecting well from insurances. High complexity laboratory on site that is CLIA COLA certified since 1980s.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1362232469.201683.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1362232469.201683.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 28