Family Medicine in Tennessee

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

familymeddoc

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Family Medicine Intern (PGY1) position for the upcoming 2013-14 year just became available in Tennessee. Very friendly, humanistic residency. Wonderful area full of tons of outdoor activities - hiking, biking, canoeing can be done during internship year! :) Please message me directly if you are interested.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I'm interested in this position. I am an US citizen. I have completed all three USMLE steps and ECFMG certified. Please send me more information and how to apply at [email protected]
Thanks.

I'm interested in this program. Please send me an email and I will send you my CV. [email protected]
I am wanting to switch my specialty to family medicine. Thank you

Members don't see this ad :)
IMG need Visa with Experience in FM and MRCP degree and Diploma from UK
all USMLE first attempt and score above 210 in each Send me private message please :)

Please provide me more information regarding the PGY1 opening in family medicine residency program. I have passed all USMLE Step (1-3). I am ECFMG certified and an USA citizen too.
Please reply me back on [email protected] at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.

To whom this may concern,
Kindly consider me for a Family Medicine position at your hospital. I have completed step 1,2 (CK and CS) and in the process of completing Step 3. I am ECFMG certified, and have a permanent resident status. Thank you. Please email me at [email protected]
Kind regards.

IMG no Visa need with Experience 5 years, completed all three USMLE steps and ECFMG certified. Please send me more information about how to apply at [email protected]
Thanks.

To whom this may concern,
Kindly consider me for a Family Medicine position at your hospital. I have completed step 1,2 (CK and CS) and in the process of completing Step 3. I am ECFMG certified, and have a permanent resident status. Thank you. Please email me at [email protected]
Kind regards.

Family Medicine Intern (PGY1) position for the upcoming 2013-14 year just became available in Tennessee. Very friendly, humanistic residency. Wonderful area full of tons of outdoor activities - hiking, biking, canoeing can be done during internship year! :) Please message me directly if you are interested.

Hi all! Thanks for your inquiries.

The following is the the primary criteria for initial evaluation for the residency program. There are separate criteria based on the location of your medical program. Please review, and if you fit the criteria please email me at [email protected]. My PM message box is now full!. Please do not email me if you do not fit criteria because you will be automatically removed from the review. Good luck and thanks for the inquiry!

Fammeddoc
`
Criteria for Current Senior Students in US Allopathic and Osteopathic Medical Schools
Medical School Transcript
USMLE or COMLEX Transcript
Current CV
Medical School Performance Evaluation from the dean of your medical school
Three letters of reference from faculty or preceptors that are aware of your clinical skills
Personal Statement outlining your interest in a career in Family Medicine

Criteria for Current Senior Students in International Medical Schools
A student in good standing in a medical school recognized and approved by the Tennessee State Board of Medical Examiners
USMLE Transcript, including passing score on Step 1, and not more than one failure on any single Step exam
Current CV
Medical School Performance Evaluation from the dean of your school
Three letters of reference from faculty members of preceptors that are aware of your clinical skills
Eligible for licensure in Tennessee as outlined in the Rules of Tennessee Board of Medical Examiners

Criteria for Graduates from US Allopathic and Osteopathic Medical Schools
A graduate within the past three years of a medical school is recognized and approved by the Tennessee State Board of Medical Examiners
Exception to the three-year graduation rule will be considered only for applicants who have worked either as an independently licensed physician in the U.S. or Canada or as a resident/fellow in a U.S. or Canadian accredited training program, with no more than two years away from active practice
USMLE or COMLEX Transcript, including passing scores on Step 1 and both parts of Step 2, and not more than one failure on any single Step exam.
Current CV
Three letters of reference from faculty members or preceptors aware of your clinical skills
Eligible for licensure in Tennessee as outlined in the Rules of Tennessee Board of Medical Examiners

Criteria for Graduates from International Medical School
A graduate within the past three years of a medical school is recognized and approved by the Tennessee State Board of Medical Examiners
Exception to the three-year graduation rule will be considered only for applicants who have worked either as an independently licensed physician or as a resident/fellow in a U.S. or Canadian accredited training program, with no more than two years away from active practice
USMLE Transcript, including passing scores on Step 1 and both parts of Step 2, and not more than one failure on any single Step exam
ECFMG Certification
Current CV
Three letters of reference from faculty members or preceptors aware of your clinical skills
Eligible for employment: have US Citizenship, a Green Card or eligible for a J-1 Visa. (Note: FM only accepts J-1 Visas)
Secondary Screening:
Applications are reviewed by our recruitment committee and preference given to applicants with excellent communication skills, US clinical training/experience, motivation, and leadership. A commitment to professionalism in comprehensive, community focused, patient centered, compassionate care is our expectation.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm interested in this position. I am an green card holder with good credentials. I have completed all three USMLE steps and ECFMG certified. Please send me more information about your program at [email protected]

Thanks!

Hi!
I'm an IMG, recent graduate with good credentials, Canadian Citizen and having already matched into an advanced Neurology residency, in dire need of a PGY-1 Vacancy. Please send me the relevant details on [email protected]. I would truly appreciate it! Thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Greetings,

I am a permanent resident, completed USMLE steps 1,2 and 3. I am very interested in Family medicine residency and would be very happy if I could get an opportunity to know about the program more. Please kindly consider my inquiry and let me know more about the program. My email is [email protected].

Sincerely

hi, i am very interested in this position. please advise how should I apply. thanks,

I am interested in this position. I've sent you my application to the email you posted. Pls kindly send me more details: [email protected]. Thanks!

Please review the following to see if you qualify and then please email to the address below and we will get back to those qualified as soon as possible.

Thanks for the inquiry.

Fammeddoc

Hi all! Thanks for your inquiries.

The following is the the primary criteria for initial evaluation for the residency program. There are separate criteria based on the location of your medical program. Please review, and if you fit the criteria please email me at [email protected]. My PM message box is now full!. Please do not email me if you do not fit criteria because you will be automatically removed from the review. Good luck and thanks for the inquiry!

Fammeddoc
`
Criteria for Current Senior Students in US Allopathic and Osteopathic Medical Schools
USMLE or COMLEX Transcript
Current CV
Medical School Performance Evaluation from the dean of your medical school
Three letters of reference from faculty or preceptors that are aware of your clinical skills

Criteria for Current Senior Students in International Medical Schools
A student in good standing in a medical school recognized and approved by the Tennessee State Board of Medical Examiners
USMLE Transcript, including passing score on Step 1, and not more than one failure on any single Step exam
Current CV
Three letters of reference from faculty members of preceptors that are aware of your clinical skills

Criteria for Graduates from US Allopathic and Osteopathic Medical Schools
Exception to the three-year graduation rule will be considered only for applicants who have worked either as an independently licensed physician in the U.S. or Canada or as a resident/fellow in a U.S. or Canadian accredited training program, with no more than two years away from active practice
USMLE or COMLEX Transcript, including passing scores on Step 1 and both parts of Step 2, and not more than one failure on any single Step exam.
Current CV

Criteria for Graduates from International Medical School
Exception to the three-year graduation rule will be considered only for applicants who have worked either as an independently licensed physician or as a resident/fellow in a U.S. or Canadian accredited training program, with no more than two years away from active practice
USMLE Transcript, including passing scores on Step 1 and both parts of Step 2, and not more than one failure on any single Step exam
ECFMG Certification
Current CV
Eligible for employment: have US Citizenship, a Green Card or eligible for a J-1 Visa. (Note: FM only accepts J-1 Visas)
Secondary Screening:
Applications are reviewed by our recruitment committee and preference given to applicants with excellent communication skills, US clinical training/experience, motivation, and leadership. A commitment to professionalism in comprehensive, community focused, patient centered, compassionate care is our expectation.

Please review the following to see if you qualify and then please email to the address below and we will get back to those qualified as soon as possible.

Thanks for the inquiry.

Fammeddoc
Hi ,
I completed my PGY1 in a University affiliated Family Medicine program in southeast in June 2011 , I had to leave the residency for personal reasons . However now ready to start , have been clinically active since then in a clinic setting . I am an IMG with green card , live very close to Tennessee. Please email me at [email protected]

I am very interested in the position. I am ECFMG certified and I have also passed Step 3. Please send me info at [email protected]. I qualify with the requirements. Thank you so kindly :)

is there a reason why you won't say where in tennessee?
Because we dont want the program inundated with calls and emails. It can be overwhelming so I am trying to have potential candidates see if they meet criteria first, send information to the listed email and then candidates are being contacted by our program director via email.

I understand that your message stated to email you privately but due to the overwelming response in your inbox, I was unable to do so. I am currently completing a surgical internship in Brooklyn Ny, and would like to receive some more information regarding your program. Please do no hesistate to contact me privately If you would like some more information. I graduated Magna Cum Laude from Medical School in the Caribbean and as stated have been doing my internship in surgery for the past academic year. thank you, and best of luck in your search

Thank you for all the inquiries for the available PGY1 position. We have received responses from lots of interested and good candidates. We have contacted the candidates who most fit our criteria. We are no longer accepting any further applications. If you did not receive a direct email from the Program director, I wish you the best of luck in your residency search.

Also, our program has been receiving lots of calls directly from candidates who figured out which program. PLEASE DO NOT CALL the program directly anymore, we have completed our search. I appreciate your understanding.

I am ECFMG certified, and have a permanent resident status, in the process of completing Step3. Please email me at
[email protected]
Thanx

Hello,

I am interested in this position, I am an American citizen passed all 3 steps of USMLE with good scores.i have many experience with my medical career. I can donate my first year income of residency to the program.
please send me your email address or contact information.
you can reach me by : [email protected]