Fake doctors

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

witchbreath

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Considering the majority posting on SDN are not doctors, I suggest you all look into other careers, such as business and law, which require graduate degrees.

Members don't see this ad.

But isn't this the "student-doctor network"?

Reactions: 1 user
Considering the majority posting on SDN are not doctors, I suggest you all look into other careers, such as business and law, which require graduate degrees.
I don't get the logic
"Because the majority posting on SDN are not doctors, we should look into law and business?"
Not seeing the connection

Members don't see this ad :)
You know what, reading your post made me change my mind. I am going to drop everything and go to law school. They have like 95% employment rates

Note: 95% employment rates includes people with a JD working at Walmart and McDonalds

Reactions: 5 users
Sorry you didn't get in anywhere this year, bud.

Reactions: 1 users
Read his other 25 posts...mostly troll nonsense. OP do you really have nothing better to do with your time?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

What about those of us who are going to being be doctors. Any sage advice for us, o troll?

If you're going to troll you could at least form a coherent thought.

There are much better places to s***post than on SDN.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd rather get a degree in something I'm interested in and passionate about than business or law.

I don't get the logic
"Because the majority posting on SDN are not doctors, we should look into law and business?"
Not seeing the connection
No, you deleted some words
Furthermore, you are the only person thus far who has posted who is a doctor

No, you deleted some words
Furthermore, you are the only person thus far who has posted who is a doctor

What about the resident who just posted above you? Doesn't he count?

Ooh! Ooh! I have "Dr" in my username too! @Dr Tony T. Chopper does too. I guess we're real doctors too! That was easier than I thought...

Reactions: 2 users
Contrary to popular belief the "." symbol is harder to find for some people than the search bar.
Maybe I should give him the benefit of the doubt and assume the period button on his keyboard is broken.

On a related note, do moderators have to go through every single thread on the site every time people post to find trolls? Or do they get alerts when numerous people start using buzzwords like "troll?" That would be really cool.

7fa8ab006f716fdf2a93927183b874c503235752a95473a9f8ce75b97a5a4346.jpg

EDIT: Actually, it's probably not hard to tell what posts are troll posts just based on the titles. But that would still be cool.

On a related note, do moderators have to go through every single thread on the site every time people post to find trolls? Or do they get alerts when numerous people start using buzzwords like "troll?" That would be really cool.

7fa8ab006f716fdf2a93927183b874c503235752a95473a9f8ce75b97a5a4346.jpg

EDIT: Actually, it's probably not hard to tell what posts are troll posts just based on the titles. But that would still be cool.

That's what the report system is for. If you think something is a troll post, report it and we are alerted.

Although I do like the beacon idea :)

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.