Failed horribly on the PCAT! Anyone selling a Dr. collins study guide?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FuturePharmD81

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I did really horrible on the october pcats so im planning on taking the exam over in jan, i just wanted to know how should i study for the verbal and reading comp, i did the WORST in those its embarrasing. I heard the Dr. Collins study guide is pretty good, is anyone planning on selling theirs? i would like to buy it. PM me :)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
please i need dr. collins study guide. I am willing to buy it from anyone. i need it for my upcoming pcat test. i ddnt do well in my previous test. please help

please i need dr. collins study guide. I am willing to buy it from anyone. i need it for my upcoming pcat test. i ddnt do well in my previous test. please help

I have it w/updated through Jan 2009 update. I'd be willing to sell it for $50.00 and can mail it out today. PM me.

I'm selling my Dr. Collins PCAT study guide. It has writing on it from the previous seller and a couple pages are missing from the reading section. I'm asking for $200 but can lower the price. Email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

Hi, I am selling my Dr. Collins PCAT study guide. It has not been written on and there is no highlighting. It is complete with all updates up until July 2013. I have also organized and bound all the pages in a binder. Also if necessary I can provide pictures in case you have any concerns. --- $150

Contact Info:
[email protected]

I did really horrible on the october pcats so im planning on taking the exam over in jan, i just wanted to know how should i study for the verbal and reading comp, i did the WORST in those its embarrasing. I heard the Dr. Collins study guide is pretty good, is anyone planning on selling theirs? i would like to buy it. PM me :)
I am selling my Dr. Collins PCAT study guide. It is complete with all the updates up until July 2013. You can contact me at [email protected]. $150.00