COMLEX Failed Comlex I advice is needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LUPUS!

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got the results for my comlex step 1 exam. Unfortunately I scored ~375 on my comlex
I started prepping for this test in January and took it in July.
Qbanks: I used uworld during the school year, comquest ( for the last 3 weeks before the test), and combank.
Study material: FA (4-5x times), DIT, Pathoma (1-1.5x), and OMM green book (3x).
Comsae C: 438 untimed (1.5 months before the exam)
Comsae D provided by the school : ~480 timed ( 3 weeks before the exam).

I am shocked too see how my score has dropped significantly since my last Comsae. Any advice would be appreciated for my retake prep. I think my school gives retakers 1 to 2 months to retake their exam

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I am in the same boat. I started studying for COMLEX in January and took my exam at the end of June.
Qbanks: Both Kaplan USMLE and Kaplan COMLEX, UWORLD, and COMBANK
Study Material: FA, Pathoma, Kaplan Workbooks and Prep Course, and Savarse

I took Comsae D just 6 days before my exam and on the actual COMLEX my score was 67 points lower. I don't understand how I would've fell so far in less than a week and am even more nervous about real chances of improvement retaking the exam because I found some random statistic somewhere that only about 60% of people retaking it will pass.

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

guys i need help, really do . I have 10 days until COMLEX 1 and this is where i stand as of today with my COMBANK performance. What shud i do ?
upload_2015-8-7_23-28-55.png