FAFSA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sierra1303

Reaction score
Hey guys, when you submit your FAFSA, is every single dental school you add to it supposed to send you back a confirmation email that they have received it? I received one from 3 school but not the others, and I'm wondering if that means anything. Or if some schools say something and others just don't. Thanks :)

PS: Don't forget to do your FAFSA lol

PSS: Deadlines depend on schools so I don't know exactly. Don't want to inspire panic so you should reach out to school individually.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Literally just got confirmation it was processed today..

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, when you submit your FAFSA, is every single dental school you add to it supposed to send you back a confirmation email that they have received it? I received one from 3 school but not the others, and I'm wondering if that means anything. Or if some schools say something and others just don't. Thanks :)

PS: Don't forget to do your FAFSA lol

What schools sent you confirmation they received your FAFSA because I haven’t heard anything. I didn’t know they were supposed to confirm they received it.

What schools sent you confirmation they received your FAFSA because I haven’t heard anything. I didn’t know they were supposed to confirm they received it.
A couple schools I interviewed at sent a generic email of "We have received your FAFSA information; please give us time to process the information." It seemed like something they'd send anyone who sent the FAFSA, because in the signature it literally said please do not reply, this is an automated email.

And I don't *think* sending a confirmation is a thing, which is why I made this post. If it is clearly not a thing, then all good.

Okay wait I think I may have messed up... do we do the 2020-2021 fafsa or 2021-2022? I did 21-22 because we start in 2021...

I did 21-22, I think you're good :)
So what about the sticky threads and AADSAS saying 2020-2021?? or is that just for applying.. lol I’m probably overthinking this

Should schools that I haven't interviewed at be included in the FAFSA for 2021-2022?

You can include up to ten so I guess it wouldn't hurt
Or add more but you gotta click the instructions as to how.. I did the 5 I’ve interviewed at and the 5 that I would like to attend if granted an interview