F/T Dental Assistant position in NJ for International Dentist/prospect student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smichael

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Immediate opening available:
I am a foreign dentist, I have been working as a D/A in Madison NJ; I'll be leaving the office July/01/2013.
I highly recommend this position for a foreign graduated who wants to still be in the dental field working in a friendly small high quality dental office while they are preparing themselves for their dental career going forward. IE: applying for US dental program, preparing for NB part I and II, or any other dental programs in the US.
There have been many international dentists that have benefited professionally from their experience working in this holistic/integrative office. The office is convenient to all public transportation, parking in front, and NJ transit train station is across the street.
Contact us for an interview ASAP so The dentist and staff can acquaint you with the office procedures (non surgical perio, Crown and bridge, operative, and cutting edge nutrition/biochemistry relative to oral physiology ).
Please contact Ph #: 973-377-2258 or e-mail contact info to [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I am foreign dental graduate.
Please let me know more about this job offer.

Please call me at 9733772258 so I can explain in more detail, that will save us time

Please call me at 9733772258 so I can explain in more detail, that will save us time

hi...... i saw ur post after years....but do u think i still have a chance if i call them now about availability.i live in edison,,not too far from madison