Eyes of a pathologist? What do you see?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Harbster said:
MaidenRock.jpg

Easy. It's a dead bird with a huge scrote.

Members don't see this ad.

Harbster said:
There are 9 people here.
The big head, the old man with a stick, the mother, the baby, one in the left wall, one on the left side of the bird with a stone collar, two on the right side of the bird (neither of whom are looking very happy), one hiding somewhat upside down in the arch, and one on the right skyline.

Ten? :confused: Maybe I hallucinated the one in the left wall.

deschutes said:
The big head, the old man with a stick, the mother, the baby, one in the left wall, one on the left side of the bird with a stone collar, two on the right side of the bird (neither of whom are looking very happy), one hiding somewhat upside down in the arch, and one on the right skyline.

deschutes! :love:

Members don't see this ad :)
deschutes said:

You sound like Hemingway!

deschutes said:

Awesome :thumbup: .......I do see the face in the arch but it's really tough to appreciate.

I'm still trying to make out a face in the left wall.

It's a large face. The eyes are in the shadows at the top of the wall looking right at the big head. And I certainly can make out lips, although I don't know why there is a slash across them.