Externships.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rxforlife2004

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all:

I am not an MD student, but instead I'm a pharmacy student. However, I am just curious to know how many externship hours are required for MD students to graduate...and do you have summer externship like me now on a 6 week summer externship (nonpaid)?

Thanks..

Members don't see this ad.

rxforlife2004 said:
Hi all:

I am not an MD student, but instead I'm a pharmacy student. However, I am just curious to know how many externship hours are required for MD students to graduate...and do you have summer externship like me now on a 6 week summer externship (nonpaid)?

Thanks..

No externships, but have 2 years of clinical rotations non-paid of course. Finally, you get the jackpot, which is residency which is at a minimum 3 years where although u get paid you get seriously underpayed compared to how much you work. On the other hand you as a pharmacy student/future pharmacist will be making cash and good mullah as soon as you graduate, so I wouldn't really complain too much.