Externship Lodging

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vet2022-20224

OkState c/o 2023
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I am starting to set up my externships and besides the random networking and AIRBNB does anyone know of a page where vet students may post places to stay for 2 weeks at a time (with pay of course, but not as ridiculous as lets say a hotel)? Looking for houston, San Antonio, Las Vegas, Austin, Oklahoma City, phoenix Arizona areas. Thank you in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

There’s a Facebook page called externship housing locator. I had the most luck asking classmates and friends of friends if they knew anyone in the areas I was visiting. Or asking people at the externship sites…a lot of times a vet or tech has a spare room they’re willing to let you stay at for a little cash.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi! I am starting to set up my externships and besides the random networking and AIRBNB does anyone know of a page where vet students may post places to stay for 2 weeks at a time (with pay of course, but not as ridiculous as lets say a hotel)? Looking for houston, San Antonio, Las Vegas, Austin, Oklahoma City, phoenix Arizona areas. Thank you in advance!
YOU can try ,looking on MedsHousing.com and place a FREE Housing Want Ad for landlords to reach out.