Externship in Austin, Texas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SoFloGryffindor

UFCVM'2022
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I have an externship lined up this summer in Austin, Texas to see if I like the area, and hopefully to get more information on an internship program.
With this being said, can anyone or does anyone know where I can find affordable housing for two week? (July 17-31st) preferably near the Sunset Valley Area.

much thanks,

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone! I have an externship lined up this summer in Austin, Texas to see if I like the area, and hopefully to get more information on an internship program.
With this being said, can anyone or does anyone know where I can find affordable housing for two week? (July 17-31st) preferably near the Sunset Valley Area.

much thanks,
Hey :) so my only experience there was a vacation in January of 2020 (just before pandemic hit) and my bf and I stayed in an Airbnb which ended up being super affordable for the week we were there (I think we paid $300 for the whole week and we had a whole house to ourselves within 15 mins of downtown Austin). Check out the Airbnbs in the area :) of course if people have friends or family there to stay with, free is always better! And also maybe email the contact point for the hospital to see if they have any recommendations. Sometimes doctors have guest houses or a tech is willing to let someone crash with them. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Not sure if you’ve tried it already, but there’s a group on Facebook for externship housing

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Not sure if you’ve tried it already, but there’s a group on Facebook for externship housing

Thanks Ski 😢 You’ve been so good to me

• Care
Reactions: 1 users