Exparel Libel Suit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vandalia

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
This may be of interest,

Article: Third Circuit Rejects Libel Claim

Actual Opinion

Pacira BioSciences, Inc. … sued the American Society of Anesthesiologists, Inc. …, the editor-in-chief of its medical journal, and the authors of three articles for statements made about one of Pacira's drug products…. Because the District Court correctly concluded that the statements that form the basis of Pacira's trade libel claim are nonactionable opinions, Pacira has failed to state a basis for relief….

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Yup. Wouldve been pretty problematic if exparel succeeded in its lawsuit

Reactions: 3 users
Pacira is on my **** list.

If their product was good, it would sell itself. It is the fact that their product sucks that they have to try to intimidate a scientific journal to retract their study showing their product undelivers.

Maybe Pacira should be sued for making false claims of their product superiority

Reactions: 5 users
That’s good bro. Thanks for letting us all know that you don’t care.
No problem. Your boy H.L. Mencken has a perfect quote for this very situation: "The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal." Peace out kid!

No problem. Your boy H.L. Mencken has a perfect quote for this very situation: "The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal." Peace out kid!
Gotta hand it to you, you expend a lot of energy in making sure you we all know you “don’t care” about an issue, or if this, that or the other thing “sucks”; maybe consider delivering something more positive to the conversation? Although you remind of my brother in law, who I enjoy having a beer with on occasion. Probably would with you too. Maybe lighten up though? Something to ponder, kind sir.

Reactions: 3 users
Gotta hand it to you, you expend a lot of energy in making sure you we all know you “don’t care” about an issue, or if this, that or the other thing “sucks”; maybe consider delivering something more positive to the conversation? Although you remind of my brother in law, who I enjoy having a beer with on occasion. Probably would with you too. Maybe lighten up though? Something to ponder, kind sir.
Ok. You're right.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user