Exceptional above and beyond MCAT tutor available in NYC area or online!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

skassf1

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm an elite medical student in Manhattan who scored 260+ on step 1, 260+ on step 2, and 90+ on all shelf exams. I got honors in every clinical clerkship (Internal Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Psychiatry, Pediatrics, Neurology, Ambulatory Care). I also scored a 37 on the MCAT (13P, 13B, 11V).

I've been tutoring since 2002 and have worked with many different students from those who struggle to pass to those who are looking to achieve perfection. Whatever it may be that you want to achieve, I will help you develop a plan and work with you to reach your goals. I can give you all the inside details that I have picked up along to way to achieve success in your exams and in your classes. My most recent student came to me after scoring a 27 and we worked together for about 6 hours a week for 5 weeks and she was able to bring her score up to a 34! With a little help from me and a lot of hard work from you, you most definitely can achieve success.

If you are a serious student who is interested in achieving perfection, contact me and I will work with you to come to reasonable price.

Email me at [email protected] if you are interested and I will help you realize your true potential!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I'm a 3rd year NYU medical student who scored a 37 on the MCAT (13PS, 13BS, 11V). I've been tutoring since 2002 and have worked with many different students from those who struggle to pass to those who are looking to achieve perfection. Whatever it may be that you want to achieve, I will help you develop a plan and work with you to reach your goals. I can give you all the inside details that I have picked up along to way to achieve success on your exam and in your application to medical school. Email me at [email protected] if interested and I will help you reach your true potential and CRUSH the MCAT!

I'm an NYU student who scored 260+ on step 1, 260+ on step 2, and 90+ on all shelf exams. I got honors in every clinical clerkship (Internal Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Psychiatry, Pediatrics, Neurology, Ambulatory Care). Scored a 37 on the MCAT (13PS, 13BS, 11V).

I've been tutoring since 2002 and have worked with many different students from those who struggle to pass to those who are looking to achieve perfection. Whatever it may be that you want to achieve, I will help you develop a plan and work with you to reach your goals. I can give you all the inside details that I have picked up along to way to achieve success in your exams, in your classes and on the wards.

PM or email [email protected] if interested and I will help you reach your true potential and CRUSH YOUR EXAM!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Message me today and I will help you achieve the scores you deserve!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Step1 is getting closer and closer, don't delay! Get the help you need to get the residency of your choice!