Examkrackers Physics?

rani82

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

For those of you applying for Fal 2007 and have yet to take the OAT - GOOD LUCK!! We're almost there!

Have any of you used ExamKrackers Physics as part of your preparation? Any idea how well these problems prepare you for the real OAT?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

i bought the examkrackers set and from my experience i don't think goes into enough detail. i have not taken the OAT yet, so i'm not quite sure what to expect though. in examkrackers, the few problems they have at the end of each section are incredibly easy. i reference the princeton mcat physics review guide a lot more b/c it has more challenging problems in between each explanation of a concept, so you can build up your skills as you go.

i finished my physics series about 4 years ago, so i'm a bit rusty. but when i took a practice physics section in the Kaplan OAT 07-08 edition after studying from the princeton book and reviewing my old lecture notes, i scored a 350.

Hey know>wonder,

Thanks for your thoughts - are you applying for Fall 2007 admission as well? A 350 in the Physics section is great!!

Anyone that has already taken the OAT and used the ExamKrackers series as part of their prep - can you shed some light on this topic?

Thanks!

hey rani,

ya, i'm applying for 2007. not sure if i should hold off until next year though, since it's already late in the game. but i guess it won't hurt to apply.

Members don't see this ad :)
HEy,
I have used the examkrackers and i think this is the best thing to prep for OAT.my scores improved drastically i mad a 360 on both total sciences and academic and i scores in between 350-400 in my sciences and i belive its becoz of exam crackers...i just sold my books ...but i have some Kaplam mcat in case you were interested in those

Hey diams,

Thanks for your reply -- did you use the individual "1001" questions in MCAT Physics, Chemistry, Biology, etc...?

Is there a difference in the Exam Krackers MCAT set and these individual guides?

Thanks so much!

Hi,

I am currently studying off in both my Kaplan OAT Review notes & Exam KRackers as well. I'm also using the 1001 questions too which I think it helps because they're giving you 1001 questions to practice and to help drill in the concepts.

i don't think that there's any difference b/w the indiv. guides & exam krackers. both the Mcat and OAT tests for the same material.

me too, i'm applying super late as well and it's most likely that i will reapply for the entering class of 08.

Hi,

You might not be too late for 2007 - did you already apply and submit all of your materials (application, transcripts, LORs, etc...)?

I applied back in September/October and schools are now just waiting for my OAT scores. Anyone have any success stories with taking a late OAT and getting into schools?