Establishing a cooking club in college

tennisball80

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have found my university does not have a cooking club. I love cooking and I am planning to establish a cooking club in my university. :D

Is it common for a university to have a cooking club? Does anyone have similar experiences?

Members don't see this ad.

Most colleges rely on students to come up with these clubs. So, why don't you start one?

I just found out my school doesn't have a chess club. :eek:... Imagine that!

Go contact one of the student life faculty members and ask them about your interest in starting a club.

Some of my friends tell me I would be weird to open a cooking club because most of the members will be girls. But what the heck. Look at the iron chef program. Many of the top chefs are guys. Who says guys can't cook!

Anyone has started a cooking club in college here?

Members don't see this ad :)
Some of my friends tell me I would be weird to open a cooking club because most of the members will be girls. But what the heck. Look at the iron chef program. Many of the top chefs are guys. Who says guys can't cook!

Anyone has started a cooking club in college here?

Dude you got it all wrong: You want to start a cooking club because it'll attract a bunch of girls.

I'd put money on the fact that your school already has this club, though.

ps. Bobby Flay rules.

Dude you got it all wrong: You want to start a cooking club because it'll attract a bunch of girls.

If that's the case, I hope the girls will attract more guys. Cooking is really a good hobby regardless of gender. :D