Essay Service (w/Hopkins Med Proofreaders)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

essayreader

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
[FONT='PrimaSans BT,Verdana,sans-serif']
Dear Medical School Applicant,
First off, allow me to state that this service claims no affiliation with or endorsement by any medical institution. Also, I don't work for AMCAS. With that said, I am a current medical student at Johns Hopkins and hold advanced degrees from several other world-renowned institutions. I say this not to be boastful but, rather, to provide an indicator of my credentials.

So what am I offering:
Simple, for only $15, I will read your AMCAS essay and email it back to you with my suggestions.

But wait, there's more:
You don't send me any money until you have your essay returned and are 100% satisfied with my work. Rest assured; this isn't a scam.

Still more:
For customers of my essay service, I am willing to do brief 10-15 minute phone consults regarding your essay or the application process in general.

How does this work?
Easy. Send your AMCAS essay in a word document attachment to [email protected]. Also, in the email itself, include a somewhat flexible due date for me. Depending on demand, I would say that one week should be sufficient. I'll let you know ASAP if I'm overbooked.

One last thing:
I understand the personal nature of these essays, and as such, I assure my customers the strictest confidentiality!

Best,
The Essay Reader

P.S. This service is only offered until August 22nd, so get working on those applications!!​

Members don't see this ad.