ERAS questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kcrd

Playing doctor
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm just starting to fill out my ERAS, and I already have questions. For undergrad institutions, I know that I should enter in the college where I earned my BA, and the college where I did my post-bac, but do I have to enter every little school where I took a summer class (as I did for the amcas)?

Members don't see this ad.

Also, how far back are we supposed to go for extracurricular activities?

kcrd said:
I'm just starting to fill out my ERAS, and I already have questions. For undergrad institutions, I know that I should enter in the college where I earned my BA, and the college where I did my post-bac, but do I have to enter every little school where I took a summer class (as I did for the amcas)?

I took two classes at a community college one summer. I didn't list it.

That would be a good question for your academic advisor.

I already forget how ERAS works, but is there a way to enter it under "courses" or something like that? I would make sure the coursework you took gets noticed in ERAS somehow, even if it's under extracurricular activities or whatever.

Sorry I couldn't help out more, I just forget what ERAS even looks like!

kcrd said:
Also, how far back are we supposed to go for extracurricular activities?

I included everything in med school and some of the more pertinent undergrad activities (i.e. extensive ER/hospital volunteering, community service activities).