ERAS question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctortobee

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I realize it's only the first day...I keep trying to insert my NBOME number, but it's telling me it's invalid even though I know it's correct!

Members don't see this ad.

your school already gave you a token to open an account in ERAS and NRMP?? I thought those were given in late july early august.

I already completed my application today, but the only thing I could not do was request my COMLEX transcript. I had the same exact problem. It was driving me nuts. I must of checked my NBOME number 20 times. I even tried putting zeros behind the number. It didn't work. Unfortunately I have no idea why it will not accept our NBOME IDs but I am sure we will soon find out and it will be resolved.

Ha ha I was so pissed too...I kept double checking the number, dug out my paper ID...FUN!

I emailed ERAS last night...just got a response...Thank you for notifying our staff of this issue. We will contact you by close of business during our next business day (Mon., July 3) with a resolution. Meanwhile, can you please respond giving us your NBOME ID so that we can better assist you? I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Doctortobee said:
Ha ha I was so pissed too...I kept double checking the number, dug out my paper ID...FUN!

I emailed ERAS last night...just got a response...Thank you for notifying our staff of this issue. We will contact you by close of business during our next business day (Mon., July 3) with a resolution. Meanwhile, can you please respond giving us your NBOME ID so that we can better assist you? I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Well I guess I'll wait till Monday to see if they fixed the problem. I knew the COMLEX was insignificant, but this insignificant, wow.

Same problem. Keep us posted please:)

The problem is fixed

mig26x said:
your school already gave you a token to open an account in ERAS and NRMP?? I thought those were given in late july early august.
eras for the osteopathic match opens july 15th. eras for the allopathic match opens sept 1st. osteo match is in february, allo is in march. hence, we get our "tokens" a little earlier. :)

raspberry swirl said:
eras for the osteopathic match opens july 15th. eras for the allopathic match opens sept 1st. osteo match is in february, allo is in march. hence, we get our "tokens" a little earlier. :)

Is there any place to put in research papers that are not published? Thank you

4424 said:
Is there any place to put in research papers that are not published? Thank you

yeah i'm wondering the same thing actually. and also what about abstracts that were presented at conferences?

calot's 3angle said:
yeah i'm wondering the same thing actually. and also what about abstracts that were presented at conferences?

I'm pretty sure that abstracts presented at conferences are able to be put in the published category.

Thanks! Got the abstracts in there!

In which blank should I put "in preparation" or "under review"? In the "volume" or "pages" blank? or in with the title? Thanks again!

Do we have to officially submit our apps before our school uploads LORs? Also, we can change everything but the CAF after we submit, correct?