eras q

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

avgjoe

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Quick question - under the experiences section there's a 'reason for leaving'. Do I definitely have to fill that out for all things I've done that are not ongoing? What are responses you guys have put down? Most of my experienes have an obvious answer - because the year was up or because the summer ended and I had to go back to school! Don't know how to put those in a good way. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Another question - when they say we can put down a max of 1020 characters, how much they do really expect? For things like - tutoring, teaching first year med students, etc, i wasn't planning to go into a lot of detail. Should I?

Hey, I'm sure lots of you have already done the application, so I'd really appreciate some help, especially on the 'reason for leaving' stuff. Thanks in advance!
Btw, are we supposed to/can we include significant undergrad work experiences and awards?

avgjoe said:
Quick question - under the experiences section there's a 'reason for leaving'. Do I definitely have to fill that out for all things I've done that are not ongoing? What are responses you guys have put down? Most of my experienes have an obvious answer - because the year was up or because the summer ended and I had to go back to school! Don't know how to put those in a good way. Thanks!
not necessary to say it in a 'good' way -- just write that your time in the lab was up because the summer ended...

-AT.

avgjoe said:

I putting down that I had a better opportunity.