ERAS Holdup

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ObGyn

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
please help-

Anybody else having eras holdup of usmle transcript, LORs because they submitted the app on a weekend?

For those of you who submitted you app. during labor day weekend, were the usmle transcription "available for download" or "not uploaded to PostOffice yet" during the weekend? Did you guys have to wait until the week started for the usmle transcription to because available for download?

Thanks for the help

Members don't see this ad.

yes, I had this problem, but it's really not a big deal. If you submitted over the long weekend your USMLE transcript still should've been made "available for download" on Tuesday or Wednesday. It only takes a couple of days...not a problem in the grand scheme of things, as it's still VERY early. But it should definitely be up by now, if you submitted a week ago!

I'm confused about why you're asking this though. Are you planning to submit this weekend, and wondering if you'll have to wait until Monday for your USMLE transcript to be made available? Unless someone's scanning/uploading letters at your school on the weekend you'll have to wait until Monday at the earliest for those to be "made available for download" too, so why are you fixating on the USMLE scores thing? Even if your school has already scanned the letters, they can't be "made available" until AFTER you actually apply to a program and assign your letters accordingly. Plus, it's not like many programs download or look at apps on the weekend anyway, so I really don't see what the problem is. Am I missing something here? Again, it's very early...relax.