ERAS Fellowship Application Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SevenOneThree

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Applying for fellowship, I presented an abstract at a national conference. My abstract was featured in several news outlets (eg. Science Daily, Healio). Is there a way to include the specific news articles in my ERAS application under Publication section?

Members don't see this ad.

Applying for fellowship, I presented an abstract at a national conference. My abstract was featured in several news outlets (eg. Science Daily, Healio). Is there a way to include the specific news articles in my ERAS application under Publication section?
Just include it as an activity or mention it under some kind of header associated with the abstract of it lets you? Otherwise no you can’t link to news articles you didn’t write as some sort of accomplishment. Trying to direct link to any news article would probably backfire IMO.

I would just mention in a research experience description of the project that it was featured in those news outlets. Would not include that as another publication.