ERAS clarification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jennyklm

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm feebly attempting to finish this ERAS app., but I'm still having trouble. sigh...
Does anyone know if,
1) Any recommendations on how to indicate if something is an abstract vs. poster presentation? there doesn't seem to be a separate section to indicate this.

2) if you have been accepted for poster/abstract presentation for a later date (eg October) how one should indicate this in the presentations section? Just fill in the date even though it's in the future? Or include "to be presented"...?

3) For conferences where we have presented something, where are we supposed to indicate the location? if at all?

thanks again :)

Members don't see this ad.

i just used the publications section, and did what you mentioned. i put the name of the conference, in the journal section i put "oral presentation". and i did put the future date of oct, 2005 in there as well.

basically, i just used the first part of the section as a description. toy with it, and see how it looks on the CAF and CV after you save it, and go back and adjust it to get it to look how you want.

sounds like we will be having a similar deal in october! good luck with your presentation

Got it. thank you!