eq0j opvfhoevf

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1051968

Do you have to submit all your transcripts to Carribean medical schools?

Members don't see this ad.

They require two things... a reasonable credit score and a detectable pulse. But you do have to submit all transcripts
I'm pretty sure they are flexible on the credit score, as long as you have a cosigner. :cool:

OP -- there is a subforum dedicated to foreign schools. That's probably a better place to post questions like this, since many of us are pretty hostile to Caribbean schools. Do a search if you want to learn why.

Members don't see this ad :)
Here's an excellent site with thousands of resources to ask simple questions:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
You can't get into med school with 0.5 GPA. There is still over a 50% rejection rate at most schools. Also, I'm really hoping none of you are doctors. Becuase you all definitely seem like the type that joined medicine just to say you are a doctor or for the money. Absolutely, have no idea how to talk to people!

There was just one question being asked: Do I need to submit all my transcripts to apply to the Caribbean? That was a simple yes or no question.
Are you a troll, or serious, because I seriously advised you that there was a subforum where it would be more appropriate to ask such questions!!! I also gave you a heads-up regarding the general feeling here about Caribbean schools. Not sure what else you are expecting here with respect to bedside manner. :cool:

@gonnif that is actually incorrect, but thank you!

And you know this how? In actuality , that’s pretty close to reality. But I agree with @KnightDoc , go post this in the Caribbean forum. You’ll get some help with your questions over there.
But you really need to rethink going Caribbean.

Reactions: 1 users
I would suggest asking this question to the schools directly.

Reactions: 2 users
Premeddz, we're honestly trying to help. You have done poorly in a post-bac program and a Carib medical school is just going to taker your tuition and kick dismiss you when you start doing poorly.
With all due respect, I think it's pretty obvious from the tone of the subsequent posts (most of which were subsequently deleted other than the snipe at @gonnif) that the thread was a troll, and not a serious question that could be easily answered without requiring your expertise!