For Sale EPPP materials and exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Beshi

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am selling the following materials for the EPPP:
  • AATBS workbooks + strategies book (I got them directly from ATTBS in the beginning of 2016 but it shows 2015 in the footnote). I am the only one who used them. They have highlighting and the overview sections at the ends of each chapter are filled out for easier review, but otherwise they are in good condition.
  • The AATBS color-coded flashcards (800+ cards). They are for the NCE, however they cover about 95% with the material for the EPPP and I found them very helpful. I purchased them brand new, they are in excellent condition, and are already hole-punched and on rings so you can flip through them easily.
  • The online login for my bronze package - there are 8 EPPP exams total and I also got the 11 domain quizzes. These can be taken unlimited number of times, so it doesn't matter that I've already taken them. The subscription for the exams expires Aug. 6th and for the quizzes Aug 9th.
  • I will send you on a flash drive the following: the extended version of Psych Prep's workshop CD's - 37 total; 8 AR exams from 2013; and numerous pages of condensed reviews, medication tables, mnemonics, etc. that was compiled while studying for the exam.
I am asking $600 for the lot. If interested, please email me at [email protected].

Members don't see this ad.