EPPP Florida Laws and Rules Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sg1645

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone who has taken the Florida laws and rules exam have any advice? I found the "study packet" online but it's really just a long list of laws and codes. I take the exam in about 3 weeks. I've heard it's obviously easier than Part 1 (which I passed a few weeks ago 🥳), but I'm not sure what to expect since most of the stress and posts are focused on Part 1. How specific do they get in their questions? Any insight or suggestions on what to focus on?

Members don't see this ad.

Just read and study the packet and you're good to go. It's really easy. I don't recall the questions being very detailed.

Reactions: 1 user
I closely read study notes from a friend who took a it a little while ago. Googled and found a couple of websites where people has created a bunch of quiz questions. Spent maybe a total of 6-7 hours on everything and passed. Lots of questions on things like like compliance, mandated reporting, etc. no trick questions. I definitely didn’t memorize anything, but after going through ~150 of quiz questions I knew enough to make an educated guess during the exam.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi, wondering if you could share the websites you found the practice quiz questions/tests. It would be really helpful; I have not been able to find any. Any help around this would be helpful.