EPPP dates Bay Area, CA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pjrp

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Can anyone shed light on how often the EPPP is held across the Bay Area? I know it varies by city, but I haven't been able to find any published schedule. A rough idea would do to try and figure out when I want to give it. How quickly do spots get filled up?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,

Can anyone shed light on how often the EPPP is held across the Bay Area? I know it varies by city, but I haven't been able to find any published schedule. A rough idea would do to try and figure out when I want to give it. How quickly do spots get filled up?

Thanks!

It's offered every day, many times a day in a lot of testing sites in the bay. Like, a lot. It's not one of those tests that's only offered every x months. You just log into the Pearson site and look it up. I think I scheduled mine a week out. Weekend dates tended to go fast, in my experience, but there were plenty of weekday options.

Reactions: 1 users
It's offered every day, many times a day in a lot of testing sites in the bay. Like, a lot. It's not one of those tests that's only offered every x months. You just log into the Pearson site and look it up. I think I scheduled mine a week out. Weekend dates tended to go fast, in my experience, but there were plenty of weekday options.
Thanks for that!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk