epic again

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted697535

We just got epic and I want a version that I can do everything on a tablet. Easily and stays logs in.

Canto haiku seem rubbish and dont allow enough functionality

Citrix seems great in terms of functionality but whenever it logs out it takes like 10 mins to log back in again.

Does anyone know how to get Citrix to stay logged for an hour or more?

Thanks

Or any better options?

Members don't see this ad.

The Epic app on tablets is Canto. Haiku is for phones.

Epic's naming conventions are crazy, but that's another thread.

Canto doesn't have full functionality. I don't use it so I don't know what it can and can't do.

Citrix is run by your institution to securely deliver Epic Hyperspace and other apps. Institutions can set policies for how long a session can last. Usually, rather than limiting a session length, they might auto-logout if your session is idle for more than some minimum period of time. It's also possible that your session gets disconnected as you move from one wifi router to another -- then you might orphan your session which might make it dfficult to log back in again.

In any case, this is a local issue that you need to speak with your IT people about. There's no way I (or anyone else here) can tell you how to "fix" it.