Entrance to Med College in Malaysia/Indonesia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Want2BMedPract

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All!

Im an undergrad student. I would like to do my MBBS in a Medical College for intake in 2013, in either M'sia or Indonesia.

Im an asian student living in UK and would like to know the process of applying to Medical Colleges in these countries.

I would also like to know the financial options available to me in terms of fees, etc etc...
If anyone has a rough guide to the fee structures in these unis, it would be really helpful??
Also if there are any bursaries and schols available to international students how does one go about it?

Many many thanks :)

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a Canadian student studying (currently third year) at Gadjah Mada University here in Indonesia. You can apply on their website and it shows their fees there as well. Currently, my fees are $3750 per semester. They have an "international program" at the Faculty of Medicine and it's actually pretty good.

The very low cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia means that you can save a lot of money without compromising your quality of life too much. I'm not sure why more foreign students don't come here.