enough studying?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kokobean

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys! well i'm planning to start studying for my DATs the day after my last final this semester, but before I start my full load of summer classes. This leaves me a total of a little less than 4 weeks of studying.

I've been scoping out the message boards ,and it sounds like everyone's been studying 2 months+. I'm getting a little worried that I won't get enough study time to do well enough on the test.

I am currently completing my last semester of Organic chemistry, and I have to say that I have learned zip this last year... I'll have to relearn the entire course. Also, much of the biology stuff in Kaplan was never covered in my classes.

Has anyone done alright with less than a month of studying? Any reassurance would be appreciated!

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

kokobean said:
hey guys! well i'm planning to start studying for my DATs the day after my last final this semester, but before I start my full load of summer classes. This leaves me a total of a little less than 4 weeks of studying.

I've been scoping out the message boards ,and it sounds like everyone's been studying 2 months+. I'm getting a little worried that I won't get enough study time to do well enough on the test.

I am currently completing my last semester of Organic chemistry, and I have to say that I have learned zip this last year... I'll have to relearn the entire course. Also, much of the biology stuff in Kaplan was never covered in my classes.

Has anyone done alright with less than a month of studying? Any reassurance would be appreciated!

Thanks

Hey whats sup man/gal... Well i didnt learn zip from my organic 2 class either.. if i was u, i would study my ass off for 2-3 months.... Seriously, if alot is riding on your dat (AKA.. u have a gpa of 3.0-3.4) then study ALOT for it, but if u are good with a 3.5+, get a 19 or so, and u will be fine. For me though, and alot of folks out there,, i need to score 20 + on this damn test. Thanx for your honesy though about not learning zip... i BS'd my way through this class BIG TIME. Being personal and motivational factors... I gotta pay for it now, and now i gotta kick the dats ass... my entire summer is dedicated to this test

I think even 3 weeks is plenty as long as you set aside enough time each day to seriously get crackin. I felt pretty burnt out even after 2 weeks, can't imagine spending 2 months. :scared: