English Prereq

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amdocahe

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, everyone! I'm planning to take English 90 - Shakespeare at UCLA for Summer 2018. Do you guys think this will count towards the English requirement medical schools have?

Members don't see this ad.

That should do it! I used a Shakespeare literature class and an English writing intensive class on film (we watched a film in class twice a week - fun!).

Edit: many schools require two semesters, so you’ll want to take a second class if you haven’t already. I had AP credit for English comp I and II, so I went with more enjoyable upper level classes.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
That should do it! I used a Shakespeare literature class and an English writing intensive class on film (we watched a film in class twice a week - fun!).

Edit: many schools require two semesters, so you’ll want to take a second class if you haven’t already. I had AP credit for English comp I and II, so I went with more enjoyable upper level classes.

Thanks, @DBC03!!! Yeah, I'm planning to take a second English class. I'll probably get that one done as I go through my postbac at USC.

Also, that writing intensive class on film sounds fun!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
As long as it’s not English as a second language course, you’re fine. And you’ll want 6 credit hours in total. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 users