Emory Rollins SPH Admission Decisions Anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mphhopeful

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I completed my application to Emory RSPH on Jan 18, 2006. Does anyone know how long Emory takes to send out acceptance letters?

Members don't see this ad.

I got my acceptance today for the MPH in Epidemiology. I completed my app Jan 12th.

g_man said:
I got my acceptance today for the MPH in Epidemiology. I completed my app Jan 12th.

Greg

Thanks, Greg. I got my acceptance letter on Feb 22. But it was sent out on Jan 31 via snail mail. The long delay was due to the fact I live in South East Asia, and mail does take that long to arrive. Anyway, I am delighted to have been accepted to HPM. See you in Emory!

Members don't see this ad :)
did u guys get your acceptance letter in the mail?

i got a phone/email acceptance and was told the papers are on the way, but i haven't recieved them yet.

blindluck said:
did u guys get your acceptance letter in the mail?

i got a phone/email acceptance and was told the papers are on the way, but i haven't recieved them yet.

Got mine in the mail only. No telephone call and no e-mail.

Congratulations on being accepted.

I submitted my application on January 17, and found out that I was accepted yesterday (3/3). Information came in the mail. When I called, I found out that this was for first choice program--so if you haven't heard yet, maybe you're still being considered for your second choice instead.